Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beautiful Babes

I am a chronic masturbator and want everyone to know. Watch me masturbate and I'll watch you.
Pics and clips will be posted soon, but here are a few of my favorite cum to girls. Enjoy.


















I used to masturbate to wonder women when the show was on tv, but she never look like this. If she did look like this the show would have never been canceled.

Another Wonder Women. Love it.
Perfection


I had the issue of Penthouse with this babe in it when I was younger and I remember masturbating and  staring at this picture over and over again. 

Another classic poster i used to masturbate to.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, GREAT site. CT MWM here. would love to chat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like to post thing that I love to jerk off to. Where in ct are you.

      Delete